https://www.facebook.com/T.Grant.Personal.Training

Thursday 13 October 2011

New patient clinic

Yesterday morning I experienced new patient clinic (NPC). This involves taking a new patient and having one of your peers observe and make notes about how you were with the patient from general case history taking to treatment and professionalism.


Overall I was happy with my comments and in general agreed with what I needed to work on. I learnt about how to differentiate between a facet, disc and sacro-iliac joint.



This carried on nicely into my obstetrics elective where I further learnt how to differentiate between the three. Looking forward to applying my new knowledge on the next patient that presents with a lower back pain. Wonder how long I'll have to wait for that patient :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment